November 30, 2007

Would a Paul Anka clue have been too easy?

Apparently, I'm not all that clever. Many of you blew off my trivia and went straight for the answer. Kemp was actually first (his was the deleted comment) with the title decipher and no one but Darren mustered any effort to try and provide the links between the six items listed. For the record they are:

1. Trademark for Babycham, a popular alcopop in the UK which is currently experiencing a revival.
2. Hanging Gardens of Babylon
3. Founder of Babylon, New York
4. Antichrist and founder of New Babylon in the Left Behind series (FYI - never read them, just needed a "new baby" clue)
5. Ooo, baby, baby, b-b-b-baby
6. Achtung, Baby (#62 on the Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time)

So, there you have it. We are indeed having another baby.

10 opined:

MetroDad said...

Holy cow! Congratulations, my friend. Great news!

TwoBusy said...

Congratulations! I hereby curse you with twins.

Steve said...

That's wonderful, congrats.

Man, you need to do a contest for naming this one. (not the real name, but the blog name.)

Kim said...

Congratulations! We quit at two because I can't play zone. I'll bet you and Mrs will be great at it.

Arwen said...

I think this one should be B.D. for baby dubya.
Congratulations! You should go for four so you don't have a middle child.

Mrs. Chicky said...

Congratulations! That's great news.

Mamma said...

Now don't I feel dopey. I took it another step away.

Congrats!!

Chag said...

Congratulations, man!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. What twobusy said. Mwa-ha-ha-ha.

Becky
http://deepmuckbigrake.com/
(Damn Bloogle makes me post anon now.)

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Cryptoquotes are way easier than trying to piece all those things together.

Congrats again!

 
Template Courtesy of Blogging Secret